On Friday, February 13, 2015 I participated in a panel at LTUE on “music in fiction” that included questions like:
- How do you include music in a work of prose?
- Why should I include music in my fiction?
- What are the best (and worst) examples of music in literature?
Here are the pieces from Spark I referenced during that discussion. Enjoy reading them online for a limited time!
From Volume I
- Ever Since I’ve Seen Your Face by Margaret Dilloway
From Volume III
- Jukebox Lament by John W. Buckley
From Volume IV
- Whose Music is the Gladness of the World by George Wells
- Silence Like a Falling Chandelier by Peter Medieros
From Volume VI
- Lyric by Llanwyre Laish
ALL PRINT COPIES of Spark volumes I through IV are $5 or less on Amazon or at store.sparkanthology.org through February 15, 2015!
- Volume IV – $4.75 on Amazon
- Volume III – $5.00 on Amazon while supplies last (only 43 left)
- Volume II – $5.00 on Amazon
- Volume I – $5.00 on Amazon